1. When entering and participating in the bwin Euroleague Fantasy Challenge ("Game"), you are bound to play and accept that you must participate in the Game in accordance with these terms and conditions ("Terms and Conditions"), the Rules and Regulations ("Rules and Regulations") of the Game and any other materials relating to the Game published in the official website of either (the "Website").
2. All registration applications to participate in the Game must be made by any natural person (the "Participant" or the "Participants") on the official electronic application form available on Euroleague.net. Applications must adhere to the required format. The participation is free.
3. By submitting a registration application, the Participant hereby warrants that all information submitted is true, current and complete.
4. Unlimited teams per Participant will be accepted. Each team must have a different name and must comply with these Terms and Conditions and with the Rules and Regulations.
5. Participants under 18 years of age and/or not of full legal age for the purposes of betting in their relevant jurisdiction ("Minor") are not permitted to participate in the Game. Any Minor who uses false information to participate will not be eligible to claim any prize.
6. The computer record of the registration application will be considered as being the formal application. Any application not adhering to the above format, incorrect applications or incomplete applications will be deemed invalid. Euroleague Properties SA is not responsible for applications information or results lost or delayed in the course of transmission.
7. The Participant acknowledges that Euroleague Properties SA is the sole person responsible for the conducting and running of the Game.
8. Acceptance of the registration application to the Game is at the free discretion of Euroleague Properties SA. All accepted and registered Participants will be notified by Euroleague Properties SA via electronic acceptance messages. Electronic acceptance messages that are either "undeliverable" or that remain undelivered will nullify the application and will result in the participation in the Game not being accepted. Euroleague Properties SA shall not be liable for electronic acceptance messages which are either not received or wrongfully sent or are "undeliverable" or remain for any reason undelivered.
9. The decisions of Euroleague Properties SA relating to any matter in connection with the Game, in all prize matters or relating to any dispute arising shall be final and at Euroleague Properties SA's sole discretion. No correspondence shall be entered into.
10. A request or necessity to substitute prizes for any reason will be determined valid or not and decided upon solely by Euroleague Properties SA, which shall not be liable for any change of prize.
11. All winners will be notified by e-mail and/or telephone. All details of the prizes and in particular the terms of their attribution and use will be provided by notification to the winner. No interest will be paid on any prizes. Prizes are not transferable without the prior written consent of Euroleague Properties SA. Participants cannot request cash alternative or substitution of any prize. Euroleague Properties SA at its sole discretion reserves the right to substitute a prize of greater or equal value in particular if any prize cannot be awarded as described due to unavailability. Prize winners (and, if any, travel companions) may be required, as a condition of winning and redeeming a prize, to sign a liability release and/or a publicity release and or any applicable forms requested by authorities. Failure to do so may result in disqualification and forfeiture of the stated prize. It is a condition of the Game that the winner and his or her guest hold a valid passport.
12. Registration application constitutes permission for Euroleague Properties SA to use the names, team selections and, if pertinent, photographs of Participants at its discretion, for publicity purposes. In particular, Euroleague Properties SA has the intention to publish winner's name and, if available, a photo of the winners, on the home page of the Game. By participating in the Game, the Participants explicitly agree to a publication of their name and, if available, photo, if winning the Game and if this is wished by Euroleague Properties SA.
13. The software of the Game is the property of Euroleague Properties SA. No information or data in relation to the software of the Game may be reproduced in any format or used in any way without the prior written consent of Euroleague Properties SA. Euroleague Properties SA shall be entitled to withhold consent at its sole discretion.
14. Euroleague Properties SA reserves the right to refuse to accept registration application and team names that are considered by Euroleague Properties SA in its sole discretion to be inappropriate or offensive. Unsuitable names will be deleted and the team will appear under a default name supplied by Euroleague Properties SA. Please bear this in mind when choosing the name for the team.
15. Any and all rights in relation to the Game are the sole and exclusive property of Euroleague Properties SA. No information or data may be reproduced in any format or used in any way without the prior written consent of Euroleague Properties SA. Euroleague Properties SA shall be entitled to withhold consent at its sole discretion.
16. The Game is not open to employees of Euroleague Properties SA or of bwin.party (and/or any employees of associated companies of Euroleague Properties SA or bwin.party, their relatives, agents or agents' relatives or any employees of companies involved in the development or support of the Game website.
17. Informative and explanatory material relating to the Game including instructions for this competition form part of these Terms and Conditions. The scoring system and Rules form part of these Terms and Conditions.
18. Euroleague Properties SA reserves the right to introduce new facilities to enhance the Game. Details of such introductions will be published on the Game website and will amend or vary these Terms and Conditions and the Rules and take effect from the date upon which such details are published on the Website.
19. It is also at Euroleague Properties SA's sole discretion to suspend a Participant, disqualify any application, to vary, amend or waive the Rules and/or the Terms and Conditions at any time or to cancel the Game at any time in the event of circumstances arising beyond Euroleague Properties SA's control or which make it desirable to do so. The Participants agree that no liability shall attach to Euroleague Properties SA as a result thereof and that the exercise of such discretion shall not result in any compensation being payable or paid to any Participant or other person.
20. Euroleague Properties SA cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant entering the Game or as a result of accepting any prize. Euroleague Properties SA is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software failure of any email or entry to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet, telephone lines or at any web site, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to Participant's or any other person's computer or mobile telephone related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in the Game.
21. By participating in the Game, the Participant agrees that no claim relating to such losses or injuries (including special, indirect and consequential losses) shall be asserted against Euroleague Properties SA, its parent companies, sponsors, affiliates, directors, officers, employees or agents from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind resulting from the participation in the Game, the attendance at a Euroleague game, the travel organized by the Participant to a Euroleague game and/or the use of any other prizes.
22. Subject to Clause 11, when communicating with Euroleague Properties SA by e-mail, the Participant should note that the security of Internet e-mail is uncertain. By sending sensitive or confidential e-mail messages which are not encrypted the Participant accepts the risks of such uncertainty and possible lack of confidentiality over the Internet.
23. The information (the "Information") that will be provided voluntarily in this form will be included in the bwin Euroleague Fantasy Challenge database, which is owned by EUROLEAGUE PROPERTIES SA, with address in 60, Grand-Rue, L-1660, Luxembourg, and managed by EUROLEAGUE ENTERTAINMENT & SERVICES, SLU. By submitting your registration application you consent to receive newsletters, commercial information and/or promotions from EUROLEAGUE PROPERTIES SA and its sponsors (including bwin.party group) related to the competitions it organizes. The Participant can exercise its rights to access, correct, cancel or disagree with the information provided with, by writing to EUROLEAGUE ENTERTAINMENT & SERVICES, SLU to firstname.lastname@example.org, clearly indicating its ID number, name, surname and address.
24. These Terms and Conditions have been drafted in English only. The Participant acknowledges and agrees that he/she has read and understood these Terms and Conditions and that he/she is fully aware of the rights and obligations arising therefrom.